Book Haul & Weekly Recap #49



Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowan

Hexed  by Michelle Krys

Falls the Shadow by Stefanie Gaither

Split Second by Kasie West

Deception by C.J Redwine

The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman

On the Rocks by Sawyer Bennett

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a lovely week. 

I had a pretty busy week with exams and homework and work, but I'm juggling everything well. 
I got some great books in the past 2 weeks.

For review, I received Maid of Deception, which I'm beyond excited to read because I loved the first book. I also got Hexed, which has witches, so it didn't take much to convince me to request a copy. Falls for the Shadow is a book I requested just by looking at that cover. It's so interesting and I'm curious about the contents of the book. 

From the library, I got Deception by C.J Redwine and The Glass Casket. I'm currently reading The Glass Casket and while it's eerie, the book isn't working for me. 

I also went book shopping last week and got Split Second, which I really enjoyed, and On the Rocks, well, because it's Sawyer Bennett. 

Thank you to Simon&Schuster, Random House, Edelweiss and NetGalley for the lovely e-ARCs.

Weekly Recap

This was a heart-wrenching and poignant read. Highly recommended. 4 stars.

Lots of fun and great sequel! 4 stars.

Waiting on Wednesday
I waited on The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan which has a kick-ass cover (with a snake on it) and witches!

This was rather mediocre and didn't live up to my expectations. 3 stars.

The Object of My Affection
Perry from the Under the Never Sky Trilogy by Veronica Rossi was my book crush this week.


That's it for me this week!

I hope you have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!
Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)