Book Haul & Weekly Recap #48


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul




The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu

My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal

On the Fence by Kasie West

Solving for Ex by LeighAnn Kopans


The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson

The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson

Cress by Marissa Meyer

Hi guys!

It has been one of the worst week in terms of cold and snow here in winter. I've been freezing to death and having to walk about 20 minutes every morning at 8 in the awful cold has not been fun.
On the plus side, I did get some fantastic books this week.

For review I received The Truth About Alice, which sounds intense and powerful, My Last Kiss, On the Fence, which is bound to be awesome because this is Kasie West we're talking about and Solving for Ex which I already read and which was super geeky and all kinds of adorable. 

I also got surprise package from a friend who lives in the UK. She sent me the 3 books in the Fire and Thorn series and I can't wait to read them. I'm going to have fun with these in the summer. And of course, I had to get Cress when it came out on Tuesday and it was every bit as amazing as I was expecting it to be. 

I hope you all got some fabulous goodies as well.

Thank you to Macmillan, Harper Teen, LeighAnn, Netgalley and Edelweiss for the lovely review copies. 

Weekly Recap

Here's what I posted on the blog this week :

Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
One of the best books of the year for me! It was absolutely wonderful 5 stars.

#Scandal by Sarah Ockler
The biggest disappointment of the year for me. 2 stars.

Waiting on Wednesday
Waiting on Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay.

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Action-packed, romantic and all sorts of amazing! 5 stars.

Fire & Ice Giveaway Hop
Win a YA/NA 2014 romantic release of your choice from the TBD. (INT)


That's it for me this week!

I hope you have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!
Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)