Book Haul & Weekly Recap #47


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



The Cellar by Natasha Preston

The Body in the Woods by April Henry

Second Star by Alyssa Sheinmel

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Deeper by Robin York

If I Stay by Gayle Foreman

Where She Went by Gayle Foreman

Hi guys!

This week I got plenty of exciting books.
For review I got The Cellar, which sounds intense and kind of depressing to be honest, but I'm looking forward to reading it. I couldn't resist not downloading The Body in the Woods. I love a good murder mystery! Second Star sounds like an adorable read and I'm looking forward to reading it.

I also got paid this week, so I went book-shopping! I got Scarlet, which I've been meaning to read for some time now. I'm currently reading it and I absolutely love Captain Thorne! I'm crushing hard on him and I can't wait to read his story next week. :D

I didn't plan on buying Deeper until I read Giselle's review which made me want to read it. I love NA books that tackle real life issues and I'm looking forward to reading it soon. Also, Siiri at Little Pieces of Imagination was shocked that I hadn't read the If I Stay series, so I gave in to the peer pressure and bought it. I'm saving it for a rainy day under the blanket with tons of tissue. 

I hope you all got great books too this week!

Thank you to Sourcebooks Fire and Macmillan for the review copies!

Weekly Recap

This book didn't live up to my expectations. There was too much going on in it. I rated it 2 stars.

Review : Three by Kristen SimmonsThis was a fantastic conclusion to a wonderful YA series. I was sad and excited to finish it. I rated it 5 stars.
I was waiting on The Mirk and Midnight by Jane Nickerson this week.

Review : A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey
I LOVED this book! It was so fun and cute and entertaining. I highly recommend it. I rated it 4 stars.

I enjoyed this one! The characters were great and the romance was hot, but I needed more. I rated it 3 stars.


That's it for me this week!

I hope you guys had a great week and have fun eating those wings during the SuperBowl (GO BRONCOS!)

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)