Waiting On Wednesday (31) : Rise by Andrea Cremer


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine to show the  upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for.

 
Summary (from Goodreads)

Title : Rise (Nightshade Prequel #2)
Author : Andrea Cremer
Publisher : Philomel Books
Publication Date : January 8th 2013

Everything Conatus stands for is at risk. Hoping to gather enough resistance to save their order, Ember and Barrow attempt a desperate escape. But fate offers little mercy. When their mission is exposed, the  couple face relentless pursuit by the supernatural horrors that act on the commands of Eira’s ally: the mysterious Bosque Mar. A shocking revelation forces Ember out of hiding, sending her back into the heart of dark magic at Tearmunn keep, where she must convince her old friend Alistair of her love or face dire consequences. Ember’s deception offers the only chance for the resistance to succeed, but what she discovers in the shadows beneath the keep will shatter her world and bring about the Witches’ War.

Richly sensual and full of magic, action and danger, Andrea  Cremer's fifth book set in the Nightshade world is an edge-of-your-seat page turner.


I just finished reading Rift last week and I absolutely loved it because it was amazing! I can't wait to read the second book. I saw the book on Edelweiss, but Penguin kind of hates me so even though I requested it, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be approved. What do you guys think of my choice?


What are you waiting for today? I'd love to see your WoWs, so don't forget to leave your links below! :)


Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)