Stacking The Shelves #17 & Weekly Recap


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Book Haul

So Close To You by Rachel Carter

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (Audiobook)

Auracle by Gina Rosati

Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson

Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a great week in books. I got some awesome books that I wanted this week. I also got my very first audiobook for review, Girl of Nightmares, and I've already started listening to it, and it's actually not as boring as I thought it would be. I hope the books I got are awesome! :)

Big Thanks to Audigo for the audiobook of Girl of Nightmares!

Weekly Recap






Giveaway


I have a new "Back To School" INTERNATIONAL giveaway where you can get the opportunity to win a book of your own choice from The Book Depository going on.



That's about it for me this week.

This might be my last Stacking The Shelves post for about 2 weeks, because I'm leaving the country on Thursday and I might not be able to come online.
Also, to all those of you who regularly comment on the blog, I have schedule some posts, but please don't mind if I'm not going to be able to respond back to your comments. I promise to try and visit your blogs whenever I can get some free time!
Happy reading and don't forget to leave your links to you hauls below! I <3 guys="guys" you="you">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)