Waiting On Wednesday (25) : If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine to show the  upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for.


If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
Publication Date : April 2nd 2013

Publisher : St Martin's Griffin
Summary (from Goodreads)

A broken-down camper at the Obed Scenic and Wild River National Park - dubbed the Hundred Acre Wood - is the only home fifteen-year-old Carey has ever known.

Sure, coping with a bipolar mother on meth is no picnic, but beneath the sun-dazzled canopies of Hickory and Walnut, Carey's violin transports her from their bare-bones existence in the same way her little sister, Jenessa, finds comfort in her stash of second-hand Pooh books.

Life is dependable that way, until Mama goes into town for supplies and vanishes off the face of Tennessee, sending social services in her wake with a one-way ticket back to their father - a stranger in an even stranger world.


The only reason I want to read this book is because I don't even know what's it about from the summary! :P
The background on the cover is creepy, so I like it. :)

What do you guys think of the book ?
What are you lovelies waiting for this Wednesday ?
Be sure to let me know ! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)