Feature & Follow #11


Feature and Follow is a weekly event hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee. It is a way to meet new bloggers and increase your number of followers.


Q: Summer Reading. What was your favorite book that you were REQUIRED to read when you were in school?

 

I've had to read tons of books when I was in school especially since I was a literature student. My two favorite books were definitely Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and The Crucible by Arthur Miller. I loved reading those two books so much that they earned spots in my favorite reads of all time list!




So, what were your favorite required reads at school ? Do let me know in the comments!
Also, leave your links to your FF and I'll make sure to visit back!

Happy Friday! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)