Stacking The Shelves #11 & Weekly Recap

 Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Book Haul

Confessions Of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett (Obtained from NetGalley - Big Thanks To Harlequin Teen)

The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke (Obtained from NetGalley - Big Thanks To Strange Chemistry)

Far From You by Lisa Schroeder

Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown

7 Clues To Winning You by Kristin Walker

Shadows Cast By Stars by Catherine Knutsson


Hi there ! 

How are you all doing ? Hope you guys had a great week ! I know a lot of you in the US must have celebrated 4th of July. Hopefully, you guys had fun!
I can't believe how time seems to fly fast these days. There's only about 5 weeks left before I head to USA for college. Gah ! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! :D So, right now, I'm getting ready to go. Shopping for necessities and all (which by the way I absolutely hate -_-).

On to the books now. I decided a few weeks back that I wouldn't go on NetGalley or Edelweiss to request books, but of course I completely went against that and requested Confessions Of An Angry Girl and The Assassin's Curse. In my defense, the covers were way too pretty to be ignored !
I borrowed Far From You from a friend since it's this month's book for The Verse Challenge hosted by Loretta at Between The Pages. I've heard fantastic things about Lies Beneath, so I can't wait to get to that one. I remember one blogger describing 7 Clues To Winning You as being similar to Anna and The French Kiss, so I couldn't really resist getting a copy when I saw it. As shallow as this may seem, I bought Shadows Cast by Stars because I love the cover. :P

So, now I have about 25 books to catch up on. -_- I seriously need to stop grabbing everything I see, but good thing I have all the time of the day to read! 

Weekly Recap

Here's a mini recap of what was on the blog this week :



My International Followers Appreciation Giveaway is also still going on. Be sure to enter to get a chance of winning up to $15 worth of books of your choice from The Book Depository.

Challenges

A couple of weeks ago, I entered The Verse Challenge hosted by Loretta at Between The Pages. I haven't made any progress in that one yet, but I plan on reading the allotted book, Far From You, this week.



I also joined The All Male Review Challenge hosted by Bewitched Bookworms, The Unread Reader, Books and Things, In A Closet With A Bibliophile and Supernatural Snark this week.

Here's the progress for that one :

Read and Reviewed : What a Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn [ 07/05/2012 ]









That's about it for me this week ! I hope you guys had a wonderful week too.
Don't forget to leave links to your book hauls in the comments section and I'll make sure to visit ! :)

Have a great week ahead and Happy Reading ! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)