Feature & Follow #10


Feature and Follow is a weekly event hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee. It is a way to meet new bloggers and increase your number of followers.


 

Q: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?

Ummm … This is really tough !
I’ll probably buy Seraphina by Rachel Hartman and So Close To You by Rachel Carter if I had to buy two books that have already been released. Those two books seem really interesting since they have quite unique topics.



But if it’s an online gift card, I would pre-order a copy of Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson and Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally. I read Catching Jordan last year and fell in love with the story, so I’m pretty excited for Stealing Parker !



So, what two books would you guys buy ? Leave me a link to your FF and I'll make sure to visit you back.
If you decide to follow me, do leave a link to your blog, so I can return the favor. Also, you can enter the Followers Appreciation Giveaway, if you're interested ! :)

Happy Friday !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)