Nick's Random Gibberish (21) : The Friends Book Tag Pt. 1

Nick's Random Gibberish is a weekly post here at Nick's Book Blog where I, Nick, will talk about random topics from personal posts to discussion posts.

Hi everyone!

I'm really excited to be doing the Friends book tag today. Nereyda at Mostly YA Book Obsessed and I are huge fans of the TV show Friends and we were having this conversation one time about how our every conversation winds up turning to Friends. So we figured why not try to do a post combining our favorite show and our love for books and we created the FRIENDS book tag. We came up with so many good ideas, I figured I wouldn't put them all into one post, but instead spread it over multiple ones. 

So here we go:







I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post.
Be sure to check out Nereyda's post as well (and also ask her about which Friends episode is her favorite!)

Also, I tag anyone who is a fan of Friends or wants to do the tag. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)