Book Haul & Weekly Recap #23


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Book Haul



Just Breathe by Janette Paul


Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton

Sins & Needles by Karina Halle

Everbound by Brodi Ashton

Crash by Nicole Williams

Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn

Born of Illusion by Teri Brown

Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike

Parallel by Lauren Miller

Reboot by Amy Tintera

September Girls by Maddison Bennet

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider

The Ward by Jordana Frankel

Towering by Alex Flinn

Transparent by Natalie Whipple

Wild Awake by Hilary T Smith


Apollyon by Jennifer L Armentrout

This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers

Dare You To by Katie McGarry


Hi guys!

It's been a really long time since I've done a book haul. I haven't been getting a lot of books on a weekly basis, so I've decided to do it on a monthly basis instead. I've had a wonderful month in books in January! I got so many books that I've been dying to read. I also got my first phyiscal ARCs this week. I was so excited to see Apollyon and Phoebe Pope in my mailbox when I got back from my trip. Then, on Friday I went a little crazy with Harper Teen titles on Edelweiss as you can see! I also got Sins & Needles since it has been receiving so much praise from early reviewers and I had to get a copy of Everbound because I remember enjoying Everneath!

I wanted to say a big thank you to NetGalley, Edelweiss, Random House Australia, Harper Teen, Harlequin Teen, Simon & Schuster, Nya Jade and Spencer Hill Press for the lovely review copies.


That's all for me this month! I hope your book hauls were filled with awesomeness as well. Leave me links to your posts and I'll be sure to stop by!

Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)