Stacking The Shleves #7


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.





Hey Everyone ! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful week in reading. I know I did. I had a pretty epic week this time around and this has to be the biggest book haul I've ever had. I was so excited to have received some of the e-ARCs above. Actually, I was beyond excited. I just want to tell all the publishers a HUGE thank you.
I can't wait to dive into every single one of them. I, also, purchased 3 book. I love Kody Keplinger's works so I bought A Midsummer's Nightmare. I read it in a single day and I ended up LOVING it. I also had to buy Shadow and Bone since everyone was raving on and on about it. Keep Holding On was a book that I didn't have the intention of getting, but Giselle at Xpresso Reads (P.S She's one kick-butt blogger ! :D) wrote a beautiful review and gave it 5 Hot Espressos, which she only leaves for awesome books, and I knew I had to read it.

Here's a recap of what was on the blog this week :



I hope all you guys had a wonderful week. Do leave your links below so I can come back and drool over your goodies! :D

Happy reading ! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)