Stacking The Shelves #9

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



  • Slammed by Colleen Hoover (Gifted by Barbara at Basia's Bookshelf)
  • Something Like Normal by Trish Doller


    Hello lovelies ! :)
    I hope you guys had a great week. Can you believe how fast it went by ?
    So, this week I had a fairly small haul. Thank Goodness since I need to catch up on a lot of reading (about 20 books).
    First of all I want say a HUGE thank you to my bloggy friend, Barbara at Basia's Bookshelf. She read and loved Slammed by Colleen Hoover and she wanted me to read it badly so, she sent me a copy. THANK YOU SO MUCH, BARBARA ! Love ya, chick <3 (By the way, go visit her blog. She's made of awesomeness!)
    Then, I got A Girl Named Digit. This one was on one of my WoWs, so I pretty much had to get it. It looks like a super fun read and I can't wait.
    I also got a copy of Something Like Normal. Cait, also from Basia's Bookshelf, wrote a fantastic touching review for it and convinced me to buy a copy. :)
    Hopefully, all these books will end up impressing me !

    Here's a recap of what was on the blog this week :


    I hope you have a fabulous week ahead. Be sure to leave your links for your book hauls below, so I can drool all over your goodies. :)
    Happy reading ! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)