Stacking The Shelves #6


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


 






 

  • Shift by Jerri Smith Ready
  • Shine by Jerri Smith Ready
  • Immortal City by Scott Speer

    Hi everyone ! :)

    This week has been pretty epic in terms of books. There were so many great books that came out and I kind of wanted to buy all of them ! Unfortunately, I couldn't buy them all ! :P
    Anyways, I'm SO excited to read the fourth Heather Wells book by Meg Cabot. I've been pining for it for years now and when it became available on Edelweiss, I immediately requested it. If you're into cozy mysteries, then I definitely recommend this series ! :) I'm also happy to finally be able to read Dark Frost. The Mythos Academy series is fabulous ! Darkness Before Dawn has been on my wishlist for some time now since I heard that it's a little like The Immortal Rules and I loved that book. I read Shade this week and ended up loving it, so I decided to get the rest of the series as well.
    I'm not very much into Angel books, but Immortal City sounds like so much fun. Also, I love the cover ! :)

    Here's a recap of what was on the blog this week :

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)