Nick's Random Gibberish (10) : I Mustache You Some Questions

Nick's Random Gibberish is a weekly post here at Nick's Book Blog where I, Nick, will talk about random topics from personal posts to discussion posts.

Hi guys!

I decided to do a tag this week instead of discussion stuff! Anyways, I was tagged by a few people to do this one, and honestly I can't remember who they all were. This was a lot of fun to do though! And for some of these questions I had to think really hard!




Four names people call me other than my real name
I don't really have any nicknames, so I've almost always been called by name but the following two are what friends call me sometimes.

1. Nick
2. Nickiepoo

Four Jobs I've Had

I've only worked 3 jobs in my life, mostly because it was illegal to work back home if you were under 18 and at 18 I moved to US for college.

1. After-school teacher
I taught 5th and 6th grade kids from under-resourced homes after school for about 2 years. It was kind of crazy. Even though the experience was eye-opening, it also stressed me out because the kids were kind of wild and having to translate my knowledge to them was hard! 

2. Grader
I'm now a test/exam/homework grader for the Math department at my university. I love the flexibility with hours of this job and I get paid well!

3. Research assistant
I work in a research lab at my university. It's a lot of fun because it's in a field I want to go into in the future!

Four Movies I Would/Have Watched 

1. A Cinderella Story
I LOVED this movie so much. It's cute, predictable and totally a Nick kind of movie! I love chick flicks as you can probably tell. 

2. Penelope
I adore this movie! If you guys haven't watched it, you should because it gives me warm fuzzies every time!!

3. Thor
Chris Hemsworth is pretty to look at! I just watch the movie for him and Tom Hiddleston! 

4. Adam Sandler movies
Don't judge me, OK? I love Adam Sandler movies even though they are super cheesy.

Four Books I'd Recommend

1. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
This is my all-time favorite YA paranormal series! Also, Dimitri and Rose are my OTP for life! 

2. The Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas
Fans of HR, if you haven't read this one, you're missing out! I've re-read this one like 20 times!!

3. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
I love most of Colleen Hoover's books, but this has got to be my favorite book by her!

4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I love this book so hard! Everyone should read it!

Four Places I've Lived 

1. Mauritius
This is where I was born and I've lived there for 18 years of my life. This is HOME!!

2. Denver
I go to college here in Denver! I call it my second home!

Four Places I Have Been 

1. Sri Lanka
My parents were born there, so we frequently visit my extended family. 

2. Singapore
I've visited Singapore a few times and it's an amazing city! 

3.Malaysia
I loved my one visit to Malaysia. There are some really fun things to do there! 

4. UAE
Meh! It's a very fancy country, a little too much for me. They are very advanced and everything is very big there.



Four Places I'd Rather Be

1. Back home 

2. At a beach resort

3. At a bookstore

4. Under my blanket

Honestly, anywhere that does not involve me studying would be great! 

Four Things I Don't Eat 

1. Mexican food
For some weird reason, I can't stand mexican food. The smell just grosses me out. 

2. Most green vegetables

3. Anything with cinnamon on it
Cinnamon is really gross to me! Ugh. Just the smell is enough to make me gag. 

4. Potatoes
I love french fries, but potato in any other form is a no-no for me! 

Four of My Favorite Foods 

1. Chinese
I love Chinese food! So yummy! I get Chinese take-out at least twice a month! 

2. My mom's food
There's nothing better than my mom's home made food! My mouth is watering just thinking of it! 

3. Spaghetti (with bolognese sauce)
I love spaghetti! I try to make them frequently! 

4. Pizza
Pizza is my LIFE! 

Four Things I'm Always Saying 

1. Seriously?
2. Ugh
3. You know what's annoying? - My every conversation starter with Nereyda! HAHA!
4. Sorry
Yeah pathetic, I know. I'm always saying sorry for one reason or another!


Four TV Shows That I Watch 

1. The Good Wife
This is TV's best show! It's a legal drama with lots of feminism themes! Alicia Florrick is a QUEEN! 

2. Jane the Virgin
Sure, the concept might be silly, but this is such an endearing show! Jane is a fantastic role model! Also Raphael is not too shabby to look at! ;) 

3. The Big Bang Theory
This show is always so funny! I watch it to get a good laugh!

4. Arrow
I SHIP Olicity! Also Diggle is awesome! 

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year 

1. GRADUATION
Eep! I'm excited and really nervous about this one! 

2. Going back home for the summer
I miss home all the time! 

3. Reading all the books! 
There are some fantastic books coming out this year, and I can't wait to read them! 

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better! This was fun and I'll be doing more tags in the future!
Happy reading everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)