Stacking The Shelves #19 & Weekly Recap



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.







Book Haul
Renegade by J.A Souders

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

Alice in Zombieland
by Gena Showalter

Meant To Be
by Lauren Morrill

This Is Not A Test
by Courtney Summers

What Happens Next
by Colleen Clayton


Indigo Awakening
by Jordan Dane (From NetGalley - Big Thanks to Harlequin Teen and YA Bound Book Tours)


Pantomime
by Laura Lam (From NetGalley - Big Thanks to Strange Chemistry)


Uses For Boys
by Erica Loraine Scheidt (From NetGalley - Big Thanks to St Martin's Press)


Time Between Us
by Tamara Ireland Stone

Crewel
by Gennifer Albin

Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout

Toxic
by Jus Accardo

Rockholic
by C.J Skuse (From NetGalley - Big Thanks to Scholastic)

Stealing Parker
by Miranda Kenneally


Hi everyone!

It's been almost 2 months since I last did a Stacking The Shelves post, so I have 2 months worth of books to show you guys. I didn't really request tons of book from publishers because I still need to catch up on a lot of review books! But I did purchase a few books after reading some fabulous reviews on them. I've already read a couple of them and I've enjoyed most of them except for Alice in Zombieland and Poison Princess, which I didn't think very highly off.

Hopefully, the rest of the books are good as well! I wanted to also say a big thank you to the publishers, NetGalley and to the girls at YA Bound for the review copies!

Weekly Recap

Here's a recap of what was on the blog this week!





Giveaway Winner Announcement

The winner for my giveaway was Jenna R. I emailed and her and she chose Stealing Parker as her prize! Congrats to Jenna whose winning entry was a tweet of the giveaway!



I hope you guys also had a wonderful week in books! Let me know what you got by leaving your links to your book hauls!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead!

Happy reading! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)